FRI-02 Bluebeard's Bride (FULL)

Planning games for particular slots
Rainbow
Name:Jessie Rainbow
FRI-02 Bluebeard's Bride (FULL)

Post by Rainbow » June 23rd, 2019, 11:40 pm

Whispers reach for you from within the room, you step inside, the door closes, and you are overcome by voices.

Bluebeard's bride is an investigatory horror tabletop roleplaying game, written and designed by Whitney “Strix” Beltrán, Marissa Kelly, and Sarah Richardson, and based on the Bluebeard fairy tale.

In this game players explore Bluebeard’s home as the Bride, creating their own beautifully tragic version of the dark fairy tale. Investigate rooms, discover the truth of what happened, experience the nightmarish phantasmagoria of this broken place, and decide whether or not they are a faithful or disloyal bride.

Each player dons a different aspects of Bluebeard’s wife; the Virgin, the Witch, the Mother, the Animus, or the Fatale. Perhaps she is trying to find a way out of the front gate, or a way into Bluebeard’s heart, but always she is drawn towards the only room which he has forbidden her to enter, and that will surely be her doom. The castle tests her sanity, and not every part of her will survive—if any part of her does at all. This game is dark, erotic, ethereal, and filled with creeping terror. It’s about the intricacies of feminine horror, and agency in the face of powerlessness.

This game is beginner appropriate, may contain triggering content. X-card will be a part of play. Due to the nature of content all players must be 18 or older. This is a darkly themed game and players will negotiate in advance what should be removed from play. This game will not have a happy ending and is designed to feel overwhelming at times.

I've run the game a few times prior and I have studied the material thoroughly.

Players:
1. Jerry!
2. Tomer
3. Jory
4. Christian
Last edited by Rainbow on July 1st, 2019, 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jozbun
Name:Jerry Ozbun

Re: FRI-02 Bluebeard's Bride (0/4)

Post by jozbun » June 28th, 2019, 11:23 am

I'm in. :)

Jerry
Last edited by jozbun on June 28th, 2019, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tomes
Name:Tomer Gurantz

Post by tomes » June 28th, 2019, 11:23 am

Yes please! Would like to play: Tomer Gurantz / tomes

joryjammz
Name:Jory Bowers

Post by joryjammz » June 29th, 2019, 8:22 pm

Christian Jolivet and I would like to join!

Rainbow
Name:Jessie Rainbow

Re: FRI-02 Bluebeard's Bride (4/4)

Post by Rainbow » June 30th, 2019, 9:42 pm

Cool cool! You're all in! Yay!

Let's keep our eyes open for a quiet spot we can post up in for the game. Meet up by the donut!

Return to “Game Scheduling”