SAT-02 Blades in the Dark: Spirit Wardens [FULL]

Planning games for particular slots
seannittner
Name:Sean Nittner
SAT-02 Blades in the Dark: Spirit Wardens [FULL]

Post by seannittner » June 29th, 2019, 3:33 pm

When a supernatural threat arises in the city, a Spirit Warden is given an Imperative to correct it and is assigned a unit of Bluecoats to act as their intermediary with the civilians involved. One of you will be playing a Spirit Warden Initiate on their first assignment, and the others will play Bluecoats stationed in the Coalridge precinct.

The fires of the Ironworks foundry, fueled by centuries by the flames of a demon called The Iron-Caller, erupted last night after it had been tampered with by a factory worker named Quess Thorn, was consumed in the flames. The forge has gone dark, hardly the whisper of a flame emanating from it despite the coal fed to it. Did the demon summon it’s liberator, or is it now bound to some force beyond the forge?

Can you bind the Iron-Caller back to the forge? Can you contain the panic? Is the unrest of the factory workers caused by the demon’s anger, or the other way around? Let’s play to find out.

Players:
Micahel
Aaron
Adam
Stras
Last edited by seannittner on June 30th, 2019, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

mbcrowley
Name:Michael Crowley (he/him)

Re: SAT-02 Blades in the Dark: Spirit Wardens (4 Players)

Post by mbcrowley » June 29th, 2019, 8:39 pm

Ooooooh, I would very much like to play this!

aaronareed
Name:Aaron Reed

Post by aaronareed » June 29th, 2019, 9:25 pm

Ooh, really been wanting to play some Blades! Please sign me up :)

blinks
Name:Adam Blinkinsop

Post by blinks » June 30th, 2019, 7:28 am

I'll be helping with the donut at the start of this session, but I'd love to be in on this one if you don't mind me being a bit delayed.

Return to “Game Scheduling”